About Drum Circles
Musical Minds’ Drum Circle is an approach to facilitating drum circles, rhythm-based events, music, movement, voice, body percussion and other forms of creative arts in a group setting. These events are a popular format for sharing musical experiences that promotes an interactive, high energy, diverse, creative, and fun environment for everybody. The Drum Circle approach combines drum circle facilitation, traditional drumming, songs, dances, and community-building practices that together form an effective tool for use in education, therapy, training, team building, and recreation. Drum Circles are a way for people from all walks of life to come together in rhythm, connect, laugh, love, and live more fully.
All drum circles are presented by Musical Minds’ founder Sara Shonfeld, staff and associate drummers.
Each drum circle is a high energy experience that you will never forget!
Musical Minds is proud to present drum circles in the following venues:
- Community drum circles
- School events
- Recreational Events
- Summer programs
- Elder Care Facilities
- Youth Groups
- Family Reunions
- Birthday parties
- Bridal Showers
- Surprise parties
- Special needs or disability therapy
Drum Circle with Children of all ages / unique programs for schools:
- Promotes group cooperation and social skills
- Fosters cultural appreciation and community awareness
- Promotes large and small motor development
- Encourages early leadership skills
- Bolsters self image and self assurance
- Enhances listening, thinking and concentration skills
- Provides exercise
- Celebrates self expression and creativity
For more information, contact us.